Microsoft has updated their OneNote app for Android devices. There are lots of new features, such as the Share button support in your favorite browser, news aggregator or recipe application. Select Share and Add to OneNote, and OneNote will store the item for you and also make it available to you on all your devices. And OneNote works for a variety of content types–articles, webpages, images, videos, and files. There is also If you multi-window mode support. You can now add the OneNote Recent Widget on your Home screen and have quick access to your most recently accessed notes.
• Share web content, articles, images, videos, and files with OneNote
• Get to your most recent notes right from your phone’s Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access
• Multitask with OneNote in multi-window mode
• See improvements with rendering and keyboard input issues
Download it here from Google Play Store for free.